Qualify your child for an IEP or 504 Plan
Improve your child's current IEP or 504 Plan
Help you obtain an evaluation from the school district
For IEP meetings anywhere in the U.S.
Better Data = Better IEP = Better Student Progress
One of the most important things you can do to improve your child’s IEP or 504 Plan, especially during distance learning or hybrid learning, is to track your child’s educational progress.
But how does a parent know what to track?
The IEP Data Tracker lays it all out for you, saving you time, energy and aggravation.
With the IEP Data Tracker, you will be able to:
- Find out whether your child is making progress—and identify why or why not.
- Determine if goals on the IEP have been met—and what new goals need to be created.
- Strengthen the IEP goals that are not being met.
- Support additional services—or increase existing services.
- Document regression, if any, to qualify your child for Extended School Year (ESY) services.
- Make sure the school is providing services as listed on the IEP.
- When necessary, provide documentation to prepare a case for compensatory services.
Do all this with electronic print-and-use forms that you can download and use TODAY!
- All documents are both editable and printable—so you can create your document on your computer, print it out to write on—or both!
- Use these forms for multiple children, year after year!
- BONUS: We’ve even included divider pages for you!
Remember, as the parent, YOU HAVE THE POWER to impact change for your child!
You can DO this!
for your secret weapon